Saturday, December 15, 2018

Noga Shalev and the Voodoo Kids - Get Out



Yessss.

I want to get out of this city
Something big awaits me
Out of the box

To breath the air
To let my hair down and forget
Everything that happened

And sometimes a good conversation
Can fix everything
Delusions of fear and pride
The great eagle

I want to organize the rooms
And find out
What is left

And sometimes a chance meeting
Can move everything
Faith, knowledge, and lust
The great bridge

What's the point
If your fear
Closes in on everything and doesn't
Let you come in
It's not too late to get out
You'll find yourself
Standing in a great light
Swallowing everything

I want to get out already
I want to get out already

https://www.facebook.com/%D7%A0%D7%92%D7%94-%D7%A9%D7%9C%D7%95-Noga-Shalev-195144190513818/

No comments:

Post a Comment