Friday, July 24, 2015

REO - Courage



"After two and a half years over which we went through enough experiences for a decade-drama, disappointment, excitement, euphoria, dire heartbreaks, and sliding relentlessly on the spectrum of human emotions, we decided to write a song about the courage to live, to try, to experience.

Even from the bad memories and experiences which we accumulated during this time, we tried to create something new, beautiful, real and optimistic.

We suffered from many blows to the heart, and we decided not to give in, but on the contrary, to fear less and dare more.

The water band REO wants to believe that even the worst and harshest feeling can be put in a dream box, and it will become a part of magic"

This is how Zoe Polanski and Or Edry, the girls of REO, introduced this mesmerizing single, the first from their upcoming album. So fresh!

Courage
I have the courage
To swim from the beach to the deep waters
I have the power
Not to remember what is best to forget

How you pulled me far far away
And then everything looked different

But now
I don't care what he thought
Or who I am to him
I gave into the dream

I have rhythm
Soft beats of sadness
I have spirit
It isn't safe to hold on

How you pulled me far far away
Everything looked like in a movie

But now
I don't care what he thought
Or who I am to him
I gave into the dream

No comments:

Post a Comment