Saturday, November 2, 2013

Didi Erez feat. Dana Ivgy-For me it's enough



Winter is over, we opened a window, soon we'll put away blankets in the closet, a quiet morning, we were able to sleep, I get out of bed first.
You smile and it makes me laugh, today you are good to me and for me it's enough.
An open house, the floor is cold, from the shutter a good wind enters, this day will pass by slowly.
There's not a cloud in sight and that's saying a lot, you smile and it makes me laugh, today you are good to me and for me it's enough.

A perfect song for a day like today, a lazy and sunny Saturday after yesterday's dark and cloudy preview of Winter. It may be better suited for Spring but I don't really care as today feels just like Spring (and even Summer). I love Didi Erez's vocals in this song and Dana Ivgy complements them in such a lovely way. Erez is best known for his radio hit "Every Look" but he is also a well respected composer for dance, theatre, film and television. He's also one of the original band members of the epic "Girafot" playing the drums until he left in 2000. These days they're celebrating 15 years since their debut (and now cult) album "Talking with a Chair" including reunion performances with Erez and keyboarder Rotem Dror. "For me it's enough" is Erez's second single after "Breathe" from his upcoming and highly anticipated new album "Berlin".

No comments:

Post a Comment