Saturday, May 22, 2021

Carakukly - Everything is the same



Everything is the same
And a little different
The sadness here remains
To celebrate with me every night
It comes to me in waves
Suddenly I remember
How you would sing
I would look

Everything is the same
Even if not for real
The fear here remains
Takes me to a movie
It comes at the end of the day
Suddenly I remember
We would talk
Only in another language

And Friday now alone
I haven't found anyone yet
Who will sit with me  on the grass
I wore your shirt
Maybe I'll find rest
And you'll sit with me on the grass

Everything is the same
I always say
The prettiest one on the outside
And inside I'm breaking down
And again at the end of the day
I remember
We were children
It's a different love

I fought with myself in front of the mirror
Hours of denial won the first round
I was waiting for the sunset
For you to save me a second before the darkness
I was looking for signs
All sorts of things of people who believe
And what about giving up
In the end, everything passes


No comments:

Post a Comment