Sunday, September 13, 2020

Dennis Lloyd - Alien



Round and around we go. Mitzpe Rimon is the perfect place to disconnect from everything going on, to really clear your mind and enjoy being in the moment. I was hoping to spend a few days there later this month but it will have to wait until the other side of the upcoming lockdown, whenever that will be. I had already prepared myself for restrictions during the High Holidays, but a complete lockdown could have been avoided if this crisis was handled better, not to mention the fact that we have no idea how we'll get out of this mess. All that's left is to try to accept the situation and be grateful for clear skies.

Where did I come from?
Where do I go?
I'm so far away from home
What am I going for?
How can I know
What I'm fighting for?

I'm feeling like an alien baby
Riding around the world
I'm feeling like a stranger lately
Round and around we go

So where can I go?
A million miles from home
What am I going for
How can I know
What I'm fighting for?

dennislloydmusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment