Saturday, June 13, 2020

The Ben Ezra Brothers feat. Daniel Rubin - Clear





On the peak of the mountain
The wind whistles a duet with the chirping birds
Enough of the race, enough of noisy mornings
And just so no more people will arrive

Because when the two of us are alone
It feels to me like a line from a song
The view has already eliminated the city's routine
And in a moment gray turned into clear

You and I are like a rock in the desert standing firm
We've been here for years, even if the flood is threatening
We're like a root holding on to the earth, in heat and wilderness
The tree just keeps growing

On the peak of the mountain
An orchestra of quiet in a calm and pleasant performance
Lady sky is covered in colors
And suddenly you turned your innocent gaze

And I saw in you the wind, I saw a bird
I saw in you quiet and song
Now it's already clear that even when we'll return to the city
The morning will light on us
Every morning will light on us

You and I are like a rock in the desert...

https://benezrabrothers.bandcamp.com/

https://danielrubin.bandcamp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment