Saturday, April 11, 2020

Aviv Peck - Healing is Needed





Healing is needed
Needed
Healing is needed
Needed

Some strength is needed to take me away from here
To a faraway country or just a pleasant place
Some secret is needed to reveal to me what else could happen and fall on me
Keywords are needed and also an understanding that healing takes time
A supportive environment is needed as well as both the intention and desire not to be alone

Healing is needed
Needed
Healing is needed
Needed

A desire is needed to emerge from the stoppage that has settled in the right room of my heart
A desire is needed to get up from the bed, to go out and check what more there is to see here
Joy and happiness are needed as well as love, abundance, health and other things like that
A desire is needed to get up and to take part in the dream
A desire is needed to be here

Healing is needed
Needed
Healing is needed
Needed

I'm tired of a reality that isn't good enough for me
Some healing is needed and it's okay, it's close, it's just the bad before the good

Healing is needed
Needed
Healing is needed
Needed

https://nanadisc.lnk.to/DarushRipuy

No comments:

Post a Comment