Saturday, January 25, 2020

Trace Kotik - Enough





No, I'm never good enough.
All my tries have gone to waste.
No, I'm never good enough, no,
Yes, I've tried all the ways

If you'll call, I'll run, I'll be there to walk with you, to hold you tight or set you free, I'm still around, but should I be?

Still, in place, I'm never good enough
Unspoken, hurt, I'm never good enough.
Not the first nor the last, I'm just another man, no I'm never good enough

If you'll call, I'll run, I'll be there to walk with you, to hold you tight or set you free, I'm still around, but should I be?

Still, I'm never good enough,
No, never good enough.
Though my tries I will create
Something beautiful to prove them wrong. And I'll be good.

If you'll call, I'll run, I'll be there to walk with you, to hold you tight or set you free, I'm still around, but should I be?

If you'll call, I'll run, I'll be there to walk with you, to hold you tight or set you free, Look at the sky. What do you see?

https://www.facebook.com/TraceKotik/

No comments:

Post a Comment