Saturday, March 2, 2019

D Fine Us - Post Truth Era Blues



D Fine Us: The song brings a 21st century perspective to the concepts and conflicts that have been sung about in blues music for decades: how to tell right from wrong, reality from illusion, relaxation from addiction and love from a broken heart.

Go on whistle baby
what's on your mind?
you know as the light gets dimmer
I'm not hard to find
TV is watching me baby
anything to unwind
but this post truth era
I can't tell no wrong from right

Time is a thief
it stole my good years away
and as I speak
it doesn't matter what I'll say

Go on whistle baby
What's on your mind?
I'm a wild child sweet bitter
mama I ain't lying
TV is watching me baby
same way as before
when this post truth era
came on knocking at my door

No comments:

Post a Comment