Saturday, November 11, 2017

AlteniusQi - Running & Running



Awesome bandcamp discovery! More AlteniusQi over here.

Will take me time, to believe that I'm alive,
to believe that I'm alright.
Working, trying, failing, bailing, running away, from you, from me.
Will take me time, to foresee all my mistakes.
Trying, trying and trying, trying and trying...

At the end I feel good, I feel good
So much love and so much fun and no regrets, they chase me down my way... Feeling free that's all I got to say.

Don't know when to stop and then I don't know when to stop and then I don't know when to stop and then I don't know when to stop and then I
stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it...

Always fool around and then I always fool around and then I always fool around and then I always fool around and then I,
fooling, fooling, fooling, falling, falling...

No comments:

Post a Comment