Saturday, December 7, 2013

Danski - Overton



In the sandcastle there's a snow storm
Arising here, arising there
Half an overtone in my space
Generating sounds, crumbling pain with flowers
I have an overtone where I used to have a heart,
I have a black hole where I used to have a heart

In a black castle there's a thunder storm
Arising in it, arising there
Half of it only mine in the space of years
Punching holes, breaking down pain with plants

I have an overtone where I used to have a heart
I have a black hole where I used to have a heart

The rain has finally arrived and I can't think of a better soundtrack than Danski's new album '11'. I first came across Danski's e.p a couple of weeks ago and I was waiting for the full single on youtube, as well as a rainy day to go with it. I was delighted to discover that the e.p is now a full album-it's so wintery and beautiful, perfect for a day like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment