Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Angelcy-Dreamer



The Jewish New Year is right around the corner and with it comes the annual songs of the year lists on the radio. I was looking through Galgalatz's (the national radio station) picks when I came across this gem, which for some reason I haven't posted yet. The song is from 2011 but it only began to receive heavy air play on the radio this past year. One of the songs I'm still not sick of hearing after so many times! I love how it slows everything down and makes you just want to enjoy the moment. I also really love the singer's slight Israeli accent. They have amazing stage presence and their indie-city performance of "My Baby Boy" is a must-see and one of the best in the series. Right now they're making big waves abroad (follow on fb here) which is very exciting and they're set to release their debut album in December but you can hear and buy their demo e.p over at bandcamp-it really gives a taste for more!

O dreamer dreamer fold your wings the rain is coming
Illusion feeds your lucid dreams the rain is coming
It's time to fade to simple things all hail the emptiness
So dreamer dreamer fold your wings it's time to feel blessed

And when I howl honey I love you don't you know I love you I need you

O dreamer dreamer fold your wings the rain is coming
It's time to shed this naked skin the rain is coming
Illusion feeds your lucid dreams all hail the emptiness
So dreamer dreamer fold your wings it's time to feel blessed

And when I howl honey I love you don't you know I love you I need you
And when I howl honey I love you don't you know I love you I don't know what am I supposed to do

I am not here no more I am now just a shadow of your grace
You have become the face of everything I wish I had of everything I wanna have
My childhood dreams they have taken me to this dead end at you doorstep
And I've got nowhere else to go and nothing else to do ever since I laid eyes on you

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful song. Thanks for sharing and keep up the awesome job on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Here's their lovely new single: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYw5WoChAp0

    ReplyDelete